Have you heard about the OSS Cub3d over at Americas Cardroom? It’s a 3-part tournament series that has run seven times in their illustrious history. The latest incarnation will take place from July 21st to August 18th.
Here is the OSS Cub3d breakdown:
- $13 Million in guaranteed prize pools over 160 events
- Two $1,000,000 GTD Main Events
- Made up of the MOSS, OSS and BOSS
- Affordable satellites to all major events
- Mini Online Super Series (July 21st to 28th)
This is the series for players on a budget, but still has solid prize pools. Main Event is a $300,000 GTD ($88 buy-in) on Sunday, July 28th.
- Online Super Series (July 29th to August 11th)
This is the flagship series designed for players of all bankroll sizes. The Main Event is a $1,000,000 GTD ($540 buy-in) on Sunday, August 11th.
- Bigger Online Super Series (August 12th to 18th)
This is the High roller series with big buy-ins, big prize pools and small fields. Main Event is a $1,000,000 GTD ($2,100 buy-in) on Sunday, August 18th.
The Featured Event of the OSS Cub3d is Day 1C of the $5 Million Venom. The Venom guarantees $1,000,000 for first place and it all begins on Sunday, July 14th with Day 1A.
Get the complete Venom details here.